Since its launch in 2017, the HDSI has worked across Harvard to unite leading computer scientists, statisticians, and domain experts from law, business, public policy, education, medicine, public health, and myriad academic disciplines to derive meaningful and actionable insights that shape the new science of data. Its research drives data-driven policy and analyzes implications of big data for human society. We welcome your interest and hope you will explore this site to learn more.
COVID-19 Resources Collected by the HDSI
Researchers across Harvard are using data science to tackle the novel coronavirus in an attempt to understand its transmission and slow its spread. In this unprecedented period, we will post their stories on this website and across our social media accounts. Featured work may represent initial results of early stage research conducted at Harvard University and may not yet have undergone peer review. This research is evolving quickly.
If you know of important work or opportunities that you would like us to highlight, please email email@example.com.
Featured Job Listings
Harvard Data Science Twitter
- Join @edobergerhvd and @RadInstitute for a symposium on Decoding AI: The Science, Policies, Applications, and Ethics of Artificial Intelligence. Friday, October 22, 2021 10 AM–4:20 PM ET Registration and more information: t.co/nFlHzjSupM
- This Friday! sign up: t.co/PhGVYq2KP3 t.co/lMkZmqZgbc
- Very exciting to welcome seven new faculty members to @Harvard Computer Science: @ShamKakade6, @AnuragAnshu4, @elmelis, @jefrankle, @sitanch, @YannaiGonch, @viegasf ! t.co/rdKUOByXbI @hseas @hcrcs @harvard_data
- We're hiring a Scientist II to lead the development of the Cancer Immunologic Data Commons at @DanaFarber. Learn more and apply: t.co/Valnj17onL @CidcCimac #bioinformatics #genomics #compbio #datascience #immunooncology #moonshot #phdjobs #jobs
- Oh well, a TV show ! @harvard_data @HarvardChanSPH t.co/rK0vrXTgpT